|March of the Players|
|Season Two, Episode Thirteen|
|First Played||May 22, 2010|
|Challenge||Surviving Antarctica cold|
"When in Rome"
"The Fashion King"
The episode starts with the final five, Allison, Andrea, Christian, Hershell, and Kyle in the plane. Andrea and Hershell got in a fight, as Christian and Allison flirted. Chris McLean told the contestants to change into their bathing suits for a "water challenge." The contestants were shocked to learn the challenge was actually in Antarctica. Chris explained that whoever stayed outside last in the below freezing temperature, would win immunity. Nobody left for the first temptation, hot chocolate, but Allison gave in with the promise of freshly washed, warm clothes, and dropped out of the challenge. Christian dropped out next, after Chris threatened to spray cold water on the contestants. Hershell was forced out of the challenge, when he rubbed chocolate on himself and Chris pointed out that he could only wear a bathing suit. Neither Kyle nor Andrea gave into the temptation of a phone call home. Chris puts the two in a pool of cold water to see who gets out first, and it was Kyle to give up, giving Andrea the win. Andrea got her allies to vote off Hershell due to their conflict, and Hershell was voted off unanimously.
|Nalyd Renrut||Chris McLean/Allison|
- The episode title is a reference to March of the Penguins.
- Andrea: Hershell, jump out of the plane.
Hershell: Andrea, go on "What Not to Wear."
(CONF) Hershell: I can safely guarantee that Andrea's elevator does not go to the first floor.
- Allison: *Runs off of plane* Aloha, dudes! *Freezes*
- Kyle: I would say it was cool, but...
- Chris: First temptation, hot chocolate! Hear that, Hershell? Chocolate.
- (CONF) Hershell: She should be thankful that I didn't throw cocoa over her!
- (CONF) Kyle: I'm pretty aware I'll never find wood in Antarctica, but the activity should help warm me up a little.
- (CONF) Hershell: I can't stand Andrea anymore! She's on my last nerve!
- Chris: Passports go to... Andrea!
Andrea: Yay! Oh, wait, I won immunity.
Allison: Rock on!
Andrea: Come on, Kyle...
Chris: Hershell, Kyle, this is the final passport... It goes to... Kyle.